Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Class: Sorcerer 101

I found two very nice video's of the sorcerer class done by Youtube author ChillaxinHomez. Whether you are thinking about trying the sorcerer class, or want to learn what to expect vs. pvp, you'll do good to check these videos out. Chill takes you step by step and shows you each ability he's learned, then shows you in slow motion. And won't you be the badass of the team when you're able to identify your opponent's casts by sight? Why yes, yes you will be.



and part 2...


6 comments:

Rer said...

Great videos, but for some reason my blogroll isn't updating when you add things to your blog =\

Anonymous said...

~I always like seeing informational videos... I can't wait for Live to I can devote some time into making my own...

Middea said...

Having the same problem as Rer, the last post in my RSS reader *Google Reader* is from July 24, 2009: We interrupt this broadcast...

Skai said...

Hmm, I will try to get the RSS to update and fire off correctly. I noticed that a few folks who added my blog to their rolls had old posts on them (from last month). I'll poke around - thanks!

Rer said...

Any updates on getting your RSS fixed?

Skai said...

Rer - no, sorry. I haven't had as much time as I'd like to sit down and figure it out. It's been a post and go for me these last few weeks.

I'm also taking a little bit of a breather from the Aion front because I'm really paranoid that I'll burn out before retail ;)